3rd Auto Parts Industry Meeting
Changes in the global automotive industry have been as transformative as its birth at the beginning of the last century, but much faster. What are the opportunities for Brazilian auto parts given these irreversible changes in vehicle architecture and in the energy matrix? Join this discussion between Brazilian and foreign speakers.
Date: June 20th, 2022 (Monday)
Time: from 2 pm to 6 pm
Part One: ENVIRONMENT
Key Note Lecture: Decarbonization and the change of the energy matrix: what will be the impact on the production chain in the global automotive industry and in Brazil, considering the entire life cycle of the vehicle
Speaker: Masahiro Inoue Toyota South America and Caribe
Moderators: Rafael Chang, President Toyota Brasil, and Dan Ioschpe, President of Sindipeças
Panel: The Vision of Asia: In previous editions of the Auto Parts Industry Meeting, we learned about the position of representatives from Europe, the United States, Mexico, Argentina and India. Now let's get to know the views of representatives from Asian countries, which account for around 40% of world vehicle production
* Ted Kawashima, Director of Japia (Japan Auto Parts Manufacturers) in the United States (Japan)
* Paul Gao, senior partner at McKinsey in Hong Kong (China)
* Scott McEwan, Director of Hyundai Mobis in USA (South Korea)
Moderator: Gábor Deák, Director of Technology at Sindipeças
Part two: DIGITALIZATION
Panel: Digital Transformation: Impacts of digital transformation on the automotive chain in Brazil and in the world and how local auto parts manufacturers have already started the process in their companies.
Speakers (Accenture lecture and debate):
* Renate Fuchs, Director of Accenture Strategy & Consulting
* Marcos Oliveira, President and CEO of Iochpe Maxion
* Ricardo Teixeira Avila, Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Sabó
* Luiz Gustavo Mwosa, President of Paranoá and Founder of DataWake
Moderator: Mauricio Muramoto, Innovation Director at Sindipeças
Panel: After-Sales: How the aftermarket segment should prepare for the impact of competition and innovation resulting from digitization, decarbonization and connectivity. Another important issue is the implementation of security systems (security gateway, SGW), as opposed to the right to repair.
* Delfim Calixto, Aftermarket Vice President, Bosch
* Robinson Silva, Marketing and Business Coordinator for Latin America, Bosch
* Paulo Gomes, Commercial Director of Aftermarkt, and César Ferreira, Director of Innovation and Product Technology, from Randon Group
* Rodrigo Carneiro, CEO of MercadoCar and President of Andap
* Conrado Comolatti Ruivo, Commercial Director of BR AutoParts, of the Comolatti Group
* Osvaldo Keller, Director of Innovation and IT at DPK
Moderator: Elias Mufarej, Director of Aftermarket and Export Promotion at Sindipeças
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.